[Auscope-geosciml] RE: GeoSciML mapping file

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Mon Apr 27 20:37:09 EDT 2009

Sounds like a plan!

I'll get in touch with PIRSA by the end of the week in order to define some case study from their database. Then, we will be able to modify the Borehole model to meet the PIRSA requirements.
In a second time, incorporation petroleum well example will be great, and it will reinforce the gsml:Borehole model.

Cheers,
Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Structural Geologist/Modeller
CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Visiting address: 6G13, ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington, Western Australia, 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley, Western Australia, 6102, Australia