[Auscope-geosciml] RE: GeoSciML mapping file

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Mon Apr 27 23:26:52 EDT 2009

OK Bill - can I assume you will take a lead on this?
I'd certainly be interested in reviewing your solution, but it makes sense for you to do the requirements and first cut of solution.

Simon

______
Simon.Cox at csiro.au  CSIRO Exploration & Mining
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151
PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102  AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (0)8 6436 8639  Cell: +61 (0) 403 302 672
Polycom PVX: 130.116.146.28
<http://www.csiro.au>