[Auscope-geosciml] Alistair Ritchie is out of the office.

Alistair.Ritchie at dpi.vic.gov.au Alistair.Ritchie at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 29 08:02:57 EDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  29.04.2009 and will not return until
18.05.2009.

I will not be checking my email during this period.

For urgent issues please contact Linda Bibby:
    Ph: (03) 9658 4511
    Email:  linda.bibby at dpi.vic.gov.au

For CGI-GeoSciML or AuScope issues please contact Bruce Simons (on leave
May 4 to May 22):
    Ph: (03) 9658 4502
    Email:  bruce.simons at dpi.vic.gov.au

contained in this email.