[Auscope-geosciml] RE : How to use gsml:Metadata elements? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Aug 2 21:52:40 EDT 2009

That's right, Eric.  You can't implement gsml:metadata in GeoSciML v2 as far as I am aware.  Gsml:metadata is there waiting for GeoSciML to be GML 3.2 compliant (ie, in GeoSciML v3).

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp<http://www.ga.gov.au/geoscience/national>

Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --