[Auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : How to use gsml:Metadata elements? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Aug 3 07:37:01 EDT 2009

The fuss was about certain tools, which preload GML, and can only cope with
one version.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262

Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Tel: +39 0332 78 3652

Fax: +39 0332 78 6325

e-mail: simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu

SDI Unit: http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/