[Auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : How to use gsml:Metadata elements?[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Aug 5 02:36:36 EDT 2009

Check the schema first, to verify that the content model for gsml:metadata
allows inline as well as by-reference.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262

Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Tel: +39 0332 78 3652

Fax: +39 0332 78 6325

mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu

http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox