[Auscope-geosciml] [SOS-2.0.SWG] SWE Service Common / SOS meeting

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Aug 5 06:29:22 EDT 2009

Note that in order to see O&M v1.0, for now you must link to the HollowWorld
*trunk*.
After more testing we will make another release in the SVN branches
directory.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox