[Auscope-geosciml] Which O&M version? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Wed Aug 5 21:36:06 EDT 2009

FYI I'm contemplating tools to help with such problems - i.e. if you have a dependency on a package and you want to change it to a dependency on a new package, how do you make all the internal model links connect to what is essential a different set of model elements?

Please advise if this will be useful, or if you know how to achieve the same result with existing tools, or have some other workaround?

If you wish to help, please consider setting up a trivial test case for any such tool support you'd like to have. Or adding ideas or requirements to:
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/AppSchemas/UMLAutomationImprovements

Rob Atkinson