[Auscope-geosciml] RE : Which O&M version? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thu Aug 6 05:07:11 EDT 2009

I second that.  Better avoid moving targets. unless 1.0 has unacceptable show stoppers.

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Simon Cox
Date: jeu. 2009-08-06 02:36
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Cc: Keith.Sircombe at ga.gov.au; Neal.Evans at ga.gov.au
Objet : Re: [Auscope-geosciml] Which O&M version? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

In general you should use a stable version of all dependencies.
In the case of O&M that implies v1.0 (the OGC version) since ISO 19156 has
not been finalized yet.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox