[Auscope-geosciml] Fault movements [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Aug 10 19:09:43 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Could you forward to us the INSPIRE faults vocabulary?

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp
Google Map

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --