[Auscope-geosciml] Soterml

Laxton, John L jll at bgs.ac.uk
Mon Aug 17 04:42:34 EDT 2009

Yes - I was approached by Amir Pourabdollah from Nottingham Uni about a month ago about Soterml. They are very keen to use GeoSciML and I have been in correspondence with them to explain the relevant aspects of the model (and O&M which they don't seem to know much about). They are at quite an early stage of the design process at present.