[Auscope-geosciml] Soterml [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 18 00:12:46 EDT 2009

Thanks for this information.  I have some geologists in GA who are interested.

I had thought of adding regolith/geomorphological/soil/terrain attributes to our list of GSML 3.0 tasks (see Design Proposal #19), but I might hold off on that now.

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp
Google Map

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --