[Auscope-geosciml] QuebecF2F2009-- side bar on CSW catalog implementation?

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Aug 25 12:14:55 EDT 2009

Why isn't this discussion using the list address?
That way we know it is archived.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox