[Auscope-geosciml] QuebecF2F2009-- side bar on CSW catalog implementation? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 25 18:59:22 EDT 2009

(Damn time zones....  The conversation is almost over before I know it's started...)

I agree with Steve about avoiding concurrent sessions if possible, and about his priorities.  Although there are a few important model glitches to fix (agenda coming soon).

My feeling is that Use Cases might not need a full day (correct me if I'm wrong), and we could start Service Architecture during Monday afternoon and into Tuesday AM.  We could drop Model Design back to 2 days to give the CDTG half a day.

It's a lot to squeeze into 4.5 days, so I could see an evening session eventuating...

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp
Google Map

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --