[Auscope-geosciml] QuebecF2F2009-- side bar on CSW catalogimplementation - OGC follow up? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Aug 26 05:56:42 EDT 2009

Yes - I'll be there.

The OGC Technical Committee is the main body of the 'Specification Program'
http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects.
At a meeting, the action happens almost exclusively within working groups,
either in open meetings of domain working groups
http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/wg or closed meetings of
standards working groups http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/swg
plus some satellite meetings of other groups
http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/sc.

The preliminary program of groups meetings at the upcoming TC meeting is
here: http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/0909tcagenda

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox

SDI Unit: http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
IES Institute: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
JRC: http://www.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

catalogimplementation - OGC follow up? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for the information.
I do not know yet if Jean-Jacques will attend the Darmstadt, anyway the will
certainly be some GeoSciML people (Simon ?). Did Mark suggested any slot of
the TC to include this dfiscussion ?

Cheers,

François