[Auscope-geosciml] EarthResourceML meeting in Paris

Robida Francois f.robida at brgm.fr
Mon Aug 31 17:00:12 EDT 2009

Dear all,

We will take the opportunity of Bruce trip from Melbourne to Quebec to have a meeting in Paris (somewhere in between...) about EarthResourceML.
It will be located  in the "Maison de la Géologie" (77 rue Claude Bernard 75005 Paris ) on 17 and 18 September.
We are finalizing the agenda of the meeting with Bruce and our GTK colleagues.

The objective of this meeting is for us to have a better understanding of EarthResourceML, and to discuss about the possibility to use EarthResourceML in the INSPIRE data specifications of the Mineral Resources theme.

I know that it will probably be difficult for some of you to join, but this meeting is obviously open to an member of the GeoSciML group.

If you are able and interested to join us, could you please inform me for practical organization.

Best wishes,

François

Pensez a l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mel et de ses pieces jointes est destine a l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) designe
(s) comme tel(s).
En cas de reception par erreur, le signaler e son expediteur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
contamination a sa reception.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient
(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.
eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.