[Auscope-geosciml] Configuring Enterprise Architect using HollowWorld Release_3

Sen, Marcus A mase at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 10:41:41 EDT 2009

> -----Original Message-----
> From: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-
> geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] On Behalf Of
> Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au

> However when I try to use release 3
> (https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/HollowWorld/branches/release_3
> /) I get the following error message:
What is the working copy path set for configuration "isotc211" in your "Version Control Settings"?

I have the contents of https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/mirrors/iso-harmonized-model/ checked out to "E:\Data\Projects\OGC_1G\RepositoryWorkingCopies\ISOHarmonizedModel" and have my working copy path set to the same. My ISOHarmonizedModel directory contains readme.txt, Package Context Diagrams.xml, ISO 19145 Registry of GPL representations.xml and the isotc211 directory which in turn contains ISO TC211.xml and lots of subdirectories. Perhaps you have your working copy path set to the "isotc211" directory instead of the containing folder?

Release 3 works OK for me although I just recently set things up again from scratch following the instructions and using release 3 straight away without using release 2 first.