[Auscope-geosciml] Configuring Enterprise Architect using HollowWorld Release_3

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Sun Oct 4 17:46:33 EDT 2009

Thanks Marcus.
Well spotted - I was pointing to the ""isotc211" directory instead of the
containing folder".

Cheers
Bruce

GeoScience Victoria
EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries
Melbourne, Victoria
AUSTRALIA

"Sen, Marcus A" <mase at bgs.ac.uk>
Sent by: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
03/10/2009 12:41 AM
Please respond to
auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au

"auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au" <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
cc

Subject
Re: [Auscope-geosciml] Configuring Enterprise Architect using HollowWorld
Release_3

What is the working copy path set for configuration "isotc211" in your
"Version Control Settings"?

I have the contents of
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/mirrors/iso-harmonized-model/ checked out to
"E:\Data\Projects\OGC_1G\RepositoryWorkingCopies\ISOHarmonizedModel" and
have my working copy path set to the same. My ISOHarmonizedModel directory
contains readme.txt, Package Context Diagrams.xml, ISO 19145 Registry of
GPL representations.xml and the isotc211 directory which in turn contains
ISO TC211.xml and lots of subdirectories. Perhaps you have your working
copy path set to the "isotc211" directory instead of the containing
folder?

Release 3 works OK for me although I just recently set things up again
from scratch following the instructions and using release 3 straight away
without using release 2 first.

contained in this email.