[Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 3 UML location

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Mon Oct 5 14:16:54 EDT 2009

To clarify a little more, subversion takes care of the mirroring of the
xmi model files from each package subdirectory under GeoSciML, so you
are actually editing Geosciml/core/trunk, even though in the version
control configuration, you point EA at geosciml/model. Don't manually
change things in the geosciml/model directory--subversion takes care of
synchronizing those, that's what's happening when you do a
subversion/update operation, and you see all the lines that say
'external %somepackagename%' in the TortoiseSVN monitor window.

steve

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov