[Auscope-geosciml] CSW for testing

Tellez-Arenas Agnes a.tellez-arenas at brgm.fr
Fri Oct 9 03:57:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have installed a geonetwork 2.4 on the BRGM GeoSciML server. The url is: http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/geonetwork24/srv/en/main.home <http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/geonetwork24/srv/en/main.home>
The login is admin and the password is admin. It is easy to add a new WMS or WFS by using "administration" then "harvesting management".

I installed this geonetwork for testing for the GeoSciML group, so don't hesitate to use it.

In theory I can easily remove then install it again from a "clean" database.

On this page you will find some light explanations (and examples) regarding the link between service and dataset http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/geonetwork24/testCSW.html <http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/geonetwork24/testCSW.html>
(with a relation 1-to-1 between a layer and a dataset...).

The "old" geosciml catalogue still exists: http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/geonetwork/srv/en/main.home

with regards,

Agnès

Pensez a l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mel et de ses pieces jointes est destine a l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) designe
(s) comme tel(s).
En cas de reception par erreur, le signaler e son expediteur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
contamination a sa reception.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient
(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.
eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.