[Auscope-geosciml] Closure of the auscope-geosciml-testbed mailing list

Alistair.Ritchie at dpi.vic.gov.au Alistair.Ritchie at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 12 22:30:58 EDT 2009

The decision to close the auscope-geosciml-testbed mailing list was made
during the IWG Steering Committee at Quebec on September 25 (link).

As I result, I am going to ask AuScope to reconcile the mailing lists, to
ensure that all those in the testbed mailing list are included in the
geosciml mailing list, and then close testbed list.

Once this is complete all communication will, obviously, be through the
auscope-geosciml list.

I'll let you all know when the change will become effective as soon as
possible.

Kind regards
Alistair

Alistair Ritchie
GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555

contained in this email.