[Auscope-geosciml] RE : ISO Specimen change request - for comment before submission to ISO [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thu Oct 22 09:23:22 EDT 2009

agree

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Date: mer. 2009-10-21 18:18
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Cc: Chris.Body at ga.gov.au
Objet : [Auscope-geosciml] ISO Specimen change request - for comment before submission to ISO [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi all,

Following yesterday's email discussions re Specimen, I have prepared a very short submission to ISO to add specimenType to the O&M Specimen class.

Please read and provide any comment (even a one word "agree" or "disagree" would help).  I plan to submit it on behalf of the GeoSciML team in the next few days if everyone agrees.

Thanks,

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au

Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp <http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp>  <http://www.ga.gov.au/geoscience/national>

Google Map <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --