[Auscope-geosciml] RE : GeoSciML v3.0 Actions

Tue Oct 27 19:53:50 EDT 2009

I've sent some requests to Simon to clarify (as I was tasked) but he must have been busy.
I will meet him face to face next week and sort a couple of issues with him.
(if you don't mind Simon)

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Date: mar. 2009-10-27 19:47
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3.0 Actions

Just a reminder to everyone that I have an action to "Action 27 Generate Version 3.0 schema - BruceSimons <https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/Main/BruceSimons>  " by" November 30 Version 3.0 schema ready for testing ".  This action is dependent on all the other actions the Model Design Team agreed to being completed.

Can everyone look at what actions they have assigned to them at "https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/CGIModel/Quebec2009ModelDesignTaskGroupAgenda <https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/CGIModel/Quebec2009ModelDesignTaskGroupAgenda> " and attempt to meet this deadline?

Thanks
Bruce

GeoScience Victoria
EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION