[Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v2.1 and FullMoon [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Fri Oct 30 01:38:26 EDT 2009

Hi Francois and everone,

I have been struggling with what to do with the v2.1 model.  The original plan was:
1. add "faultType" to the v2.0 UML,
2. re-export the XMI,
3. re-generate schema through FullMoon.

Unfortunately, the refactoring of HollowWorld since we made the v2.0 UML has thrown a spanner in the works, requiring (I think) a rebuild of the v2.0 UML to re-establish links with the new HollowWorld before we can run it through FullMoon.

So, I thought "why don't we just manually add the faultType attribute to the geologicStructure.xsd file"?  It appears to be about 5 lines of code only, and it's a 5 minute job.  (See attached file)

Can anyone tell me if there is anything wrong with this solution and the attached file?  It would save me a lot of grief, and I could move on to the v3.0 UML development instead of mucking around with the v2.1 model.

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp<http://www.ga.gov.au/geoscience/national>

Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --