[Auscope-geosciml] RE : CGI Value SWE

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Tue Sep 1 13:31:30 EDT 2009

Eric--I agree, the wider use of SWE is the main reason to consider
replacing CGI_Value with SWE elements. It would make things more
complex, but if there are tools built for SWE, that would offset the
added complexity. I don't think it would address the interop problem
presented by the multiple possible value representations -- still need
more restrictive app profiles.

steve

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov