[Auscope-geosciml] Borehole modeling

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Sep 2 12:34:40 EDT 2009

That's why the WDTS feature type was called WellSamplingInterval.
And the intervalDetails property points to a <<Union>> class, which can be
extended to cover other domains.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox