[Auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : wfs filter

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Sep 4 01:41:10 EDT 2009

It’s a mixture of (a) the Xpath subset and (b) query nesting logic
In the WFS 1.x specs.
Both have been fixed in WFS 2.0.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox