[Auscope-geosciml] Remove ControlledConcept as a attribute-type/association-target, replace with ScopedName

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Sep 4 01:51:10 EDT 2009

This points to another clean up needed in GeoSciML v3.
*Except in the controlled-concept model itself* we should remove replace all
links to CC with ScopedName.

*Ollie* - can you add this to the agenda please?

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
 <mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu> mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
 <http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox>