[Auscope-geosciml] RE : service architecture [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Fri Sep 18 01:37:09 EDT 2009

On 17/09/09 07:53, Boisvert, Eric wrote:
> Do we need to write a big ogc:Or request

Isn't it valid for a WFS to return a type you have never seen before, as
long as it is defined in the schemaLocation of the response? This is
definitely the case for a property. You may not know the concrete type
name when you write the query.

XPath does not know about polymorphism, as far as I know.

Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia