[Auscope-geosciml] boo-boo in GeologicEvent

stephen richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Fri Sep 25 08:00:28 EDT 2009

There was some uncertainty on my part yesterday as to whether TM_Period
is the correct type for numericAgeDate. After studying the ISO 19108
temporalSchema some more, I conclude its not; it only allows a time
coordinate specified by a single number, no uncertainty. I recommend we
change TM_Period to CGI_NumericRange; this is more consistent with the
rest of the model, represents what we want better, and avoids another
proxy for a GML3.2 element for v. 3 testing.