[Auscope-geosciml] boo-boo in GeologicEvent [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Fri Sep 25 10:22:01 EDT 2009

TM_period appears to have a strange structure.  I also can't seem to find an ISO element which has an upper and lower TM_Coordinate (which is what we want).  And the apparent lack of link to from TM elements to DQ elements for denoting error is a show-stopper for using purely a ISO solution.

Is there any benefit in creating a time-based equivalent of CGI_NumericRange called CGI_TimeRange, with a CGI_TimeMeasure inheriting from TM_Coordinate?