[Auscope-geosciml] RE : GeoSciML version 3.0.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mon Aug 2 05:27:34 EDT 2010

>one of these days I'll figure out how to point the rdf-xml file at the xslt so it looks pretty
when you open it in a browser...

at the top of the rdf-xml file, (but after <?xml ?> tag, add

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="path to your xslt"?>

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Stephen M Richard
Date: jeu. 2010-07-29 16:21
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 3.0.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  value qualifier vocabulary is at
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/CGI_CDTGVocabulary/tags/SKOSVocabularies/ValueQualifier200811.rdf

xslt at
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/CGI_CDTGVocabulary/trunk/xslt_files/DisplaySKOS_HTML.xslt
will turn it into something more legible.  (one of these days I'll
figure out how to point the rdf-xml file at the xslt so it looks pretty
when you open it in a browser...)

Tucson, Arizona, 85701
USA
phone: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov