[Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 3.0.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mon Aug 2 08:41:29 EDT 2010

Shouldn't be

	<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/swe/1.0/gml32" schemaLocation="http://dp.schemas.opengis.net/08-127/sweCommon/1.0.1_gml32/swe.xsd"/>

?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Sen, Marcus A
Envoyé : 30 juillet 2010 06:26
À : auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 3.0.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

 r3465 changes GeologicFeature.xsd to add:

	<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/swe/1.0.1" schemaLocation="http://schemas.opengis.net/sweCommon/1.0.1/swe.xsd"/>   <!-- Manually added SWE import - OLR 30-7-2010 -->

Unfortunately swe imports GML 3.1.1  so we have imports of GML 3.2 and GML 3.1.1 .

A problem, I don't know what the solution is.

This is currently confusing the Snowflake Software GoPublisher tool we are testing.