[Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML 3.0 (GML 3.1 version) in Geoserver? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ryan Clark ryan.clark at azgs.az.gov
Mon Aug 2 19:28:44 EDT 2010

Hello -

Today I seemed to have solved the issues I was seeing last week. The trouble
did not lie with the 3.0 schema themselves, or with schema resolution
exactly - the trouble was with my configuration of the application schema
extension.

Geoserver doesn't support GML 3.2, so this will be using the 3.1 version.

For anyone interested, attached is a simple Geoserver data directory that
can be used as a "starter" for a GeoSciML 3.0 service. It currently does not
provide valid documents, but does demonstrate that the schema works fine at
a basic level. I'll be expanding the attribute mapping in the next few weeks
and will see if any other problems arise.

Thanks,

Ryan