[Auscope-geosciml] problem with cgiUtilities Value.xsd? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A mase at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 05:47:04 EDT 2010

Same problem (also with PrimitiveTypes.xsd and GML 3.2 versions of schema). Using Oxygen 11.2 which is using Xerces. Somehow seems to cope with the include file loop when starting at cgiUtilities.xsd but not when starting from Value.xsd or PrimitiveTypes.xsd. (I would have thought relative includes would be "nicer" for the same namespace Schemas as Eric mentioned but I can't see anything actually wrong with the way it's done at the moment.)

I tried using a small java program using the built in parser of Sun Java 1.6.0. (Is that not Xerces as well? I can't remember.) This seemed to validate all three files without problem.

I find working with these schemas painfully slow in Oxygen. Is that the same for everyone and does it vary with different tools? I'm using the network versions of the files for everything at the moment rather than locally downloaded files and a catalog.