[Auscope-geosciml] RE : problem with cgiUtilitiesValue.xsd? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tue Aug 3 06:15:20 EDT 2010

> I can't see anything actually wrong with the way it's done at the moment

When I open a local copy (to debug something in the schema for instance), it starts loading includes from the web, and eventually finds the same xsd I just opened, but from the web.  XML-Spy then concludes that I have the same types declared twice and is unhappy.  Relative references to geosciml xsd would prevent this.