[auscope-geosciml] [Auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 3.0.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Fri Aug 6 15:07:02 EDT 2010

  Thanks a million Eric--this is great!   I was trying to figure out how
I was going to do this--putting xslt link in xml header in rdf-xml was
what I was thinking.

In terms of URI behavior, the question is what is the canonical form for
the conceptScheme. In this configuration, dereferencing the URI returns
html, but for an RDF environment, dereferencing should probably return
the rdf.  Can this be rigged to put '.html' at the end to return the
html representation of the vocabulary? The http URI returns the
canonical form (rdf) with no file extension, and html if the http URI
has '.html' at the end?  This could allow for other representation
formats as well. (oops, opening the URI can of worms again...)

steve

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov