[auscope-geosciml] problem with RockMaterial and FabricDescription

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:08:36 EDT 2010

Is there still a case, even then, for the CGI_Term.value (apologies if I've
got the model wrong) to be a reference? Effectively CGI_Term is a
qualifier/reference pair?

Alistair Ritchie
GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555