[auscope-geosciml] problem with RockMaterial and FabricDescription

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Mon Aug 9 02:14:33 EDT 2010

Got the perfect example where qualifiers are used... (from the CSIRO soil collection...) ^_^

[cid:C1212A04-2623-4C7A-A311-81F43D07F8F9 at arrc.csiro.au]
On 09/08/2010, at 2:08 PM, Alistair Ritchie wrote:

Is there still a case, even then, for the CGI_Term.value (apologies if I've got the model wrong) to be a reference? Effectively CGI_Term is a qualifier/reference pair?

Alistair Ritchie
GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555