[auscope-geosciml] URI resolution and javascript sandbox

Tellez-Arenas Agnes a.tellez-arenas at brgm.fr
Mon Aug 9 03:14:49 EDT 2010

Hi Eric

You can indeed use a proxy, but you don't need a specific "uri" proxy. You just need some web application that request any link you send to it and give you (give to the javascript) the response.
On 1G, Javascript request a simple page proxy.jsp?url=http://otherdomain/blabla/blabla

The only possibility to have cross-domain javascript is to use JSON (but I don't remember how!).

Agnès