[auscope-geosciml] RE : problem with RockMaterialand FabricDescription : TRAC please

Mon Aug 9 05:21:00 EDT 2010

agree with Steve and a reminder:  Please, when an issue has been identified, please create a TRAC ticket.

For example, I created one for missing shape property
https://projects.arcs.org.au/trac/geosciml/ticket/24

question: since most of the issues are either related to model or schema/Fullmoon, do we always assign the ticket to Ollie ?

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Date: lun. 2010-08-09 02:14
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] problem with RockMaterialand FabricDescription

Got the perfect example where qualifiers are used... (from the CSIRO soil collection...) ^_^

[cid:C1212A04-2623-4C7A-A311-81F43D07F8F9 at arrc.csiro.au]
On 09/08/2010, at 2:08 PM, Alistair Ritchie wrote:

Is there still a case, even then, for the CGI_Term.value (apologies if I've got the model wrong) to be a reference? Effectively CGI_Term is a qualifier/reference pair?

Alistair Ritchie
GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555