[auscope-geosciml] TRAC problem

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Mon Aug 9 11:42:10 EDT 2010

  when I try to login to Trac
Firefox gives me this error:
"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete.
     *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
to accept
           cookies."

After getting this error, if I try and use the link Eric gave for the
missing shape property, the same error happens. If I clear my browser
history, then Eric's link works, but I still can't login (same error).

IE 8 just hangs.

Any suggestions?
steve

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov