[auscope-geosciml] broken HollowWorld links again [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Mon Aug 9 19:12:00 EDT 2010

The "Update model dependencies using registry" function in SolidGround does the remediation step. I cant remember if you have the latest version or have connected to the repo (hopefully its not such a pain as SVN to get through the proxy) - Will Francis will fix you up with password if you need to download and connect. If you dont have the new registered model package already, it will be downloaded automatically from the registry. This gives you the control to update reliably.

You will need to connect to the registry we we have a cleaned-up version of the ISO models (preserving the object EAIDs) - you need to check out the pckage you want to fix, invoke the function, select the package you want to "re-connect" to from the registry.

This will fix any attribute datatype references and any relationships that are in the model package, but not resolved because ytou have the wrong version of the model loaded - any relationships that were unconnected when you saved the model will be lost however :-(

Future versions will allow you to scan the repo for (possible) changes without forcing an update like SVN does.

Rob