[auscope-geosciml] problem with RockMaterial and FabricDescription

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 10 23:14:06 EDT 2010

>Effectively CGI_Term is a qualifier/reference pair?
I fully support this.
We could use  CGI_Term everywhere, with the qualifier being optional.
The value (reference) shoulf be byReference only, with the URI in the
xlink:href and the value in the xlink:title.  This provides a consistent
way of delivering content, whether coming from a controlled vocabulary or
not.

Cheers
Bruce

Alistair Ritchie <alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com>
Sent by: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
09/08/2010 04:08 PM
Please respond to
auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au

auscope-geosciml <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
cc

Subject
Re: [auscope-geosciml] problem with RockMaterial and    FabricDescription

Is there still a case, even then, for the CGI_Term.value (apologies if
I've got the model wrong) to be a reference? Effectively CGI_Term is a
qualifier/reference pair?

Alistair Ritchie
GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555

On 9 August 2010 16:05, Stephen M Richard <steve.richard at azgs.az.gov>