[auscope-geosciml] Age properties of GeologicEvent [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Aug 9 21:27:36 EDT 2010

Yes, but nillable.  FullMoon has not processed the nil tags, so I will insert them in the schema by hand.  I have a few things to fix in the schemas and some time this afternoon, so schema updates hopefully available tomorrow.

National Advice, Maps and Data Standards Project
Geoscience Australia

GeoSciML Design Group

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au | Google Map
National geological maps  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp