[auscope-geosciml] changing schema in subversion tag

Sen, Marcus A mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 04:22:16 EDT 2010

I was reminded by Ben's email that this would actually be a bit of a burden on Olly as all the absolute schemaLocation references would need to be updated on each tag as well. Shouldn't be too difficult to automate with a script but I haven't done it so, if Olly doesn't want to do this, then just having the branches would be the simplest solution. Effectively that is just the same as now but putting the latest Schemas in the branches directory rather than tags so there is no confusion about the fact that they aren't frozen.