[auscope-geosciml] RE : changing schema in subversion tag [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wed Aug 11 19:19:35 EDT 2010

+1 as well

> going to cause major problems for any people currently doing testing?

if it's just changing the path, it's not too much of a problem.

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Date: mer. 2010-08-11 18:56
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] changing schema in subversion tag [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

+1 for all Bruce's comments.

I shall copy the tags to branches, and make the necessary global changes to absolute path names.

But before I do, is moving the tag to branch (and changing the absolute path names in the schemas) going to cause major problems for any people currently doing testing?