[auscope-geosciml] changing schema in subversion tag [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 05:24:10 EDT 2010

Just had a look and noticed:

http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.0_rc1 gives 404 not found
http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.0_rc2/ redirects to http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.0/
http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.0_rc3/ redirects to http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.0/

Should these not all give 404 not found?

Looking at the site also reminded me of the question of what version number detail to include in repository locations. E.g. http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/1.1.1/GeoSciML.xsd vs. http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.1/xsd/geosciml.xsd . That is /x.y.z/ or /x.y/? I know this has been discussed before but I'm afraid I can't remember whether there was a definite decision.