[auscope-geosciml] GeologicUnit/CGI_NumericRange encoding [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 11:34:43 EDT 2010

One other factor to consider in this is that WFS enables a client to specify only a subset of properties that they are interested in but the server has to return all mandatory properties anyway. So are we subverting a client's ability to ask for just a small part of the data? Maybe the GetPropertyValue operation is supposed to cover this use case?