[auscope-geosciml] RE : Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

Fri Aug 13 19:36:44 EDT 2010

I should have a live GeoSciML 3.0 GML 3.1 over WFS 1.1.0 (quite a mouthful) early next week.

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Stephen M Richard
Date: ven. 2010-08-13 19:27
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

  I'm scheduled to do a short presentation on live GeoSciML WFS and
clients at the GeoSciML Open Day. If you have anything up and running
that I can mention, please send me some information so I can check it
out and get some screen shots, or maybe even try something live.

thanks

Tucson, Arizona, 85701
USA
phone: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov